BIONICLE Legends 7: Invasion (unpublished Book; 2007)
(Redirected from BIONICLE Legends 7: Invasion (Unpublished Book; 2007))
|Cover of the sixth book in the Legends series.|
BIONICLE Legends is a series of novels based on the BIONICLE franchise written by Greg Farshtey. It is the third book series to be written on the franchise and was ultimately succeeded by a three-book series called Bionicle Super Chapter Books.
The 2007 storyline ultimately had three novels, but four were initially planned. Invasion was scheduled to be the third. However, publisher Scholastic experienced a drop in sales that year and decided to drop one book from 2007's schedule. Invasion was likely chosen to be dropped since it didn't pertain to the primary storyline. The more story-relevant book Prisoners of the Pit ended up becoming the seventh in the BIONICLE Legends series instead.
Invasion was never finished, and whatever was written for it was allegedy lost when the author got a new computer. As such, it's not likely that the novel will be released in any form.
Known Details about Invasion Storyline
The following are some plotpoints or details published about Invasion before its cancellation. This is collected from LEGO magazine, Bionicle Encyclopedia Updated, and Greg Farshtey's social media updates.
- The Toa Inika journeying down the Cord towards Mahri Nui.
- The Spear of Fusion, having been snapped to pieces by Reidak in Inferno, being repaired through its own power by Vezon.
- The Toa Inika encountering Vezon, who slams Matoro's head into a wall.
- Jaller incinerates the Spear of Fusion, preventing it from ever being used again.
- The Toa Inika running into a colony of hostile Zyglak.
- Vezon being dragged away by the Zyglak.
- Hahli being injured in battle.
- Makuta Teridax possessing Matoro's spiritless body while the latter used his Mask power of astral projection to scout ahead, and then stealing Hahli's Mask of Detection.
- The Toa Inika forcing Teridax out of Matoro's body by threatening to kill it.
- An explanation of the relationship between Zyglak and Krana.