Chibi Maruko-chan (Lost English Dub of Anime)
|This article has been tagged as Needing work due to its lack of content.|
The 142-episode 1990-1992 anime Chibi Maruko-chan (ちびまる子ちゃん) is about the simple life of a girl named Momoko Sakura and her family living in Shimizu (suburban Japan) in the year 1974.
The only material of the dub is an fragment posted on Facebook by one of the voice actors.
Voicebox Productions in Vancouver, Canada has listed a Chibi Maruko Chan direct to video release by Pioneer Entertainment on their website since the early 2000's. No trace of this separate English dub has surfaced.
The following cast list is in regards to the Omni Productions version. 
- Russell Wait as Narration
- Sarah Hauser as Momoko "Chibi Maruko-chan" Sakura
- Andrea Kwan as Maruko's mother (2nd voice)
- Candice Moore as Maruko's sister
- Emily Woo Zeller as Maruko's mother
- Michael Pizzuto as Narrator
- Sarah Hauser as Maruko's mother