All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling (found Godspeed You! Black Emperor album; 1994)
All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling is the first release of the Canadian experimental music collective Godspeed You! Black Emperor (back when their name was punctuated Godspeed You Black Emperor!). During this time, the band consisted of only Efrim Menuck, Mike Moya, and Mauro Pezzente. Only 33 copies of this release were published on audio cassette in 1994. Very few people are known to have the cassette minus one owned by Constellation Records, the band's record label.
On September 13th, 2013, Reddit user "casketjack" claimed he had a copy of the tape in storage, providing photos of the tape and booklet. He even uploaded two songs onto Bayfiles.net, which were quickly uploaded onto YouTube, and eventually planned to upload the entire album online. However, in the end, he didn't upload it due to worries about legal issues.
On early February 4th, 2022, the entire album was uploaded to 4chan's /mu/ board by an anonymous poster via MEGA. The album contains 27 unique tracks that hold up upon cross-examination of the previously leaked audio by casketjack, and some have pointed out that the album's title can be heard during the runtime. On February 14th, 2022, the band uploaded the album to their Bandcamp page, confirming its legitimacy.
- Archive of Constellation Records' page on the tape, on which low-resolution scans were provided. Retrieved 15 Sept '13.
- Gallery of photos taken by casketjack. Retrieved 15 Sept '13
- Another photo taken by casketjack, with username proof. Retrieved 15 Sept '13
- casketjack's original Reddit post. Retrieved 15 Sept '13
- Original 4chan post. Retrieved 04 Feb '22
- Archive of original 4chan post.
- Bandcamp page for the album