Hippo Tub Co. (partially found animated series; 2001)
Hippo Tub Co. was a CGI animated series which aired on CBC from 2001 until approximately 2003. It was loosely based on the novelty children's song "Hey Daddy" by Anne Murray.
The show centers around the underground city of Drain World, where everything that has ever been lost down a drain ends up. There, Harley the hippo (Keith Knight), his partner Norton the boot-wearing bird (Neil Crone), and the various other citizens of Drain World operate a "lost-and-found" where they attempt to find the owners of any lost items and return them.
Although there were allegedly VHS releases of the show, none of them have surfaced. However, a DVD of episodes 1-6 from the French dub is in stock.
Although the exact number isn't too clear, according to many sources, there were 26 segments produced, meaning 13 24-minute episodes. So far, only 4 of the 13 have been found in English. The current distributor of the series is Octapixx Worldwide, who has the series on their website.  There are 'screenings' available for the series but no one has attempted contact with them yet.
- A small amount of information from an English-language website for a German distributor. Retrieved 12 Feb '17
- 30 miscellaneous screenshots from a French site. Retrieved 12 Feb '17
- An archive for the CBC4Kids webpage. Retrieved 12 Feb '17
- The blog of someone who claimed to work on the show. Retrieved 12 Feb '17
- ↑ The French DVD of Hippo Tub Co. Retrieved 12 Feb '17
- ↑ Octapixx's listing of the series Retrieved 5 Feb '21