I-10: The Ben 10 User Generated Experience (found TV special; 2008)
I-10: The Ben 10 User Generated Experience is a Cartoon Network special that premiered on April 14th, 2008 during "Ben 10 Week", the transitional period from the original Ben 10 animated series to its sequel series Ben 10: Alien Force. It's a compilation of behind-the-scenes facts, sneak peeks for the sequel series, fan creations and other content.
Although it was allegedly aired at least two more times, on April 16th (at 3:30 PM EST) and April 18th (at 6:30 PM EST), no actual recordings of the special have surfaced, with the only known footage being sourced from the original fan videos featured on it. Parties involved in the franchise – namely voice actor Yuri Lowenthal and a representative of Man of Action Studios – have been contacted, but provided little to no information of substance as to how a copy of I-10 could be obtained, only confirming its existence.
Sometime in 2018 user Larry Morris uploaded the entire special on Vimeo, but it was taken down. It was reuploaded to YouTube mirrored on August 8th, 2018, by user szjdfgs again.
- Ben was at one point going to turn into 10 Superheroes, and one of them was a girl.
- Another version was Ben being able to transform into 10 different versions of himself.
- A working title for the series was Ben to the Tenth.
- The Omnitrix was originally going to be called "The Megawatt"
- Cannonbolt was originally going to be part of the Original 10, he was replaced with Diamondhead.
- Gwen was originally a classmate/friend of Ben.
- Max was originally a scatterbrained inventor at one point during development.
- "Mateo is Ben 10" - A child transforms into XLR8.
- "How to be Ben 10" - An instructional video on how to be Ben 10.
- "Gil 10" - A parody animation of the Ben 10 intro.
- "Ben 10 and the Mystery Morpher" - A small snippet of a pivot/paint animation by a YouTube User named ilikepork5555 (now known as KuroTheArtist) was featured in the video. The section used involves Ghostfreak turning intangible to avoid some lasers, starting roughly at 1:29.
- Ben mentions something about Swampfire being sort of like a combination of Heatlbast and Wildvine.
- The announcer mentions something about “Who wants to be a goldfish alien?” sarcastically, probably referring to the "Gil 10" animation above. The announcer also apparently said things along the lines of “So how does it feel to be XLR8?” and “Your big brother helped you with that one, didn't he?” during "Mateo is Ben 10".
- In the "Gil 10" animation, the image of Paris Hilton is edited out.