Lurpak commercials (partially lost British adverts; 1990s)
One of the various series of commercials created by British animation studio Aardman is for the Lurpak brand, centered around the character of Douglas (who is made out of butter) and his trumpet and the female narrator that often gets annoyed by him.
Many of the adverts were uploaded to the internet through YouTube, though some of them cannot be found in their original versions or at all. There was a Douglas videotape released that went through ads made to that point that featured some otherwise unseen. To coincide with the 1992 Olympics, Lurpak had a special "Gold Coins" promotion and six Douglas adverts to go with it, in which he tries out a lot of different sports that his food-based and sized surroundings will allow him. There were the following:
1. Hurdling (over napkins down the dining table) [LOST; footage seen in the Douglas video]
2. Diving (Into cake mix from a bread knife) [FOUND; as in the Douglas video version]
3. Weightlifting (using carrot slices on a cocktail stick) [LOST; footage seen in the Douglas video]
4. Discus (Carrot slice again) [FOUND]
5. (Trampolining on bread) [LOST; footage is seen in the Douglas video]
6. (Running) [LOST; footage is seen in the Douglas video]
Another ad had the narrator forcing the uncooperative Douglas into the shot and to speak properly to the camera. This can be found, but only as presented in the Douglas video.