My Friend Marsupilami (found English dub of French animated series; 2003)
Date found: 25 Jan 2020
Found by: ZeeToons - Cartoons for Kids
Marsupilami is both the name of a comic book and the name and species of the main character of said comic created by André Franquin, first published on January 31st, 1952 in the Franco-Belgian comics magazine Spirou.
The marsupilami is a black-spotted yellow monkey-like creature with dog-like ears and an extremely long prehensile tail.
The character is also the star of several animated series, all of which have been dubbed in English. The English dub for the second series produced by Marathon (third series overall, but the first was produced by Disney) titled My Friend Marsupilami in which the character befriends a human family, is missing, however, save for the English dubbed intro, although the English dub can be found with a Russian voiceover which obscures the English dialogue. The series can also be found in its entirety in its original French version, as well as in Castilian Spanish (which, is based on the English dub and uses the English intro).
As of January 25th, 2020, all 26 episodes of My Friend Marsupilami have been uploaded by the YouTube channel ZeeToons - Cartoons for Kids.
- Wikipedia page for Marsupilami (2000). Retrieved 30 Dec '20
- YouTube playlist to all the episodes in English. Retrieved 14 Mar '20
- YouTube playlist to all the episodes in English (with a Russian voiceover). Retrieved 29 May '17
- YouTube channel with all the episodes in French. Retrieved 29 May '17
- download link for all the episodes in Castilian Spanish. Retrieved 29 May '17