Difference between revisions of "A Little Bit Strange (partially found pilot of unproduced supernatural comedy TV series; 1989)"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|description2 =Another commercial for "A Little Bit Strange"(starts at 3:46).
|description2 =Another commercial for "A Little Bit Strange" (starts at 3:46).
Revision as of 18:16, 7 July 2018
A Little Bit Strange is a television pilot from 1989 that wasn't picked up after airing. The pilot was directed by Jack Shea and based on a story written by Stephen Curwick. It was about an African-American family of sorcerers. According to a review on IMDb, the members of the family were able to conjure up anything (as was possible on prior television shows like Bewitched) and had a strange uncle named Frank who was based on Frankenstein.
While the pilot has yet to appear online or in any form, it is possible that a home recording on VHS or master copy may exist. The only footage that is on the internet right now is of the two commercials for the show.
- IMDb page. Retrieved 19 Oct '16.
- IMDb reviews page. Retrieved 19 Oct '16.
- Blog article about Lee Goldberg's book, including a synopsis of the pilot. Retrieved 11 May '15.
- Newspaper snippet referencing the show. Retrieved 11 May '15.
- Another newspaper snippet Retrieved 11 May '15.