Cyborg Kuro-chan "Episode 66" (found episode of anime series; early 2000s)
Cyborg Kuro-chan was an anime that ran from October 2, 1999 to January 6, 2001 in Japan. There was a total of 66 episodes created, though "Episode 66" (the final episode that was produced) was never seen outside of Japan. The plot of the episode revolves around Kuro taking Princess Mimi shopping, as well as getting into a fight with Matatabi, Nana being reduced in size, and a group of aliens making an appearance.
The episode aired a few times, and no DVDs have been released of Cyborg Kuro-chan, so the 66th episode had not been seen since and was practically impossible to find until April 2nd, 2016 when the Japanese anime channel AT-X aired the episode. A day later, the episode was uploaded to YouTube.
On December 15, 2016, a Japanese kids-oriented YouTube channel called "キッズボンボン for Children" uploaded the entire series, including "Episode 66". The episodes were later set to private.
The "キッズボンボン for Children" episodes (as well as "66") was later mirrored to Internet Archive. "Episode 66" can be seen below.
On February 17, 2018, a YouTube channel called "MONDO WORLD ASIA / JP CN KR" uploaded the entire series. "Episode 66" was not included in the series playlist on that channel. The episodes & playlist are incorrectly labeled as Korean dubbed episodes. The labels have since been corrected to Japanese.
Episode[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Another place to view the episode.
- Download link for a raw AT-X recording of the episode
- Google Drive download links for various recordings & versions of Episode 66
- Archive.org page containing all the episodes of Cyborg Kuro-chan, mirrored from the "キッズボンボン for Children" YouTube channel.
- The list of episodes & metadata archived from "キッズボンボン for Children". File names are messed up due to the system not rendering Japanese characters properly