Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey (lost deleted scenes from Disney live-action film; 1993)
Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey is a 1993 live-action Disney film. It is a remake of another film of theirs made in 1963 simply titled The Incredible Journey. The film centers around three pets who end up getting lost from home and their journey back. It received fairly positive reviews upon release and its success would later lead to a 1996 sequel titled Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco, where much of the original cast reprises their roles. The film has become somewhat of a cult classic among people growing up in the 1990s.
There are deleted scenes from the "original" cut of the film that have not been released on any home media of the film, nor have they found their way online.
- Peter washing Chance with a hose after Chance eats the wedding cake.
- Kate taking the pets on a car ride.
- Bob being invited to a barbecue, only for the kids to remind him that the barbecue falls on the day he had promised to take them to visit their pets.
- Kate finding the note she had written Frank that he had not seen.
- Sassy observes the man who found him playing the saxophone at night.
- The man at the river bringing his goat into his house while he leaves.
- The kids play Nintendo.
- IMDb's page on the film. Retrieved 08 May '20