Difference between revisions of "Jack Wagner (partially lost Disney Park background music collection; 1970s-2001)"
From The Lost Media Wiki
m (Astrocade moved page Jack Wagner (partially lost Disney Park background music collection; 1970s to 2001) to Jack Wagner (partially lost Disney Park background music collection; 1970s-2001))
Revision as of 02:41, 19 February 2019
In the 1970s, Jack Wagner made a collection of background music for all of the Disney parks. Over time, some of it has either been replaced or removed entirely. A list of lost and found music can be found below. All but one song has been found.
- Fantasyland Background Music (Tokyo Disneyland's Fantasyland and Mickey's of Hollywood at Walt Disney World in Florida)
- Original 1971 WDW Fantasyland Carousel Background (Still Plays at Tokyo Disneyland's Castle Carrousel Area Music since 1983) (Two Tracks releases on Tokyo Disney Soundtracks since Treasures of Fantasy)
- It's a Small World BGM Florida Version (Still Plays at Tokyo Disneyland's It a Small World Area Music Since 1983)
- Main Street U.S.A Christmas BGM (Playing in Disney Parks during Christmas Since 1972)
- Adventureland and Westernland BGM at Tokyo Disneyland (still playing since 1983)
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Area Queue Music (Still Playing at Tokyo Disney Sea's Cafes in American Waterfront Since 2001)
- Matterhorn Background Music at Disneyland (Still Playing Since 1978)
- Village Haus Background Music (Still Playing at Disneyland and Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Fantasyland since 1970s or Early 80s)
- Mad Tea Party (Disney World Original 1971 Version)