Kids' WB! (partially found "Crazy Takes" promos of children's program block; early 2000s)
"Kids' WB! Crazy Takes" were a collection of promos for shows on the Kids' WB!. They took the form of outtake reels, with clips from the shows being edited to make it look like the "actors" were having goof-ups. They were shown in the early 2000s, but very few have resurfaced. One promo features Joey from Yu-Gi-Oh trying to say his lines when his hair keeps falling over his face. The only other "Crazy Takes" video on YouTube is a more general one, featuring Uncle Chi from Jackie Chan Adventures repeatedly messing up an incantation.
According to a YouTube comment on the Joey video, another Yu-Gi-Oh promo exists where Yugi's wig is blown off by a strong wind, revealing him to be bald. The commenter also revealed that characters from Kids' WB! shows did crossovers with other shows in some of the promos.
Since this page's creation, a number of comments have appeared. First, a Lost Media Wiki contributor claims to have seen a Wolverine promo where Wolverine tries to do a Yu-Gi-Oh duel but ends up getting the cards stuck in his claws. Also, an anonymous user found another Yu-Gi-Oh promo in one of their old recordings in which James peeks out of the bushes as Yugi is having tea. Another LMW contributor claims to have found at least one "Crazy Takes" promo on a Scooby-Doo DVD that he distinctly remembers owning, he said he would find it, but he hasn't been heard from since. Finally, another anonymous user claims to have seen a 7th Heaven and Pokémon Crazy Takes crossover promo where Charizard blasted fire on one of the main 7th Heaven cast members, who was drawn burnt in anime style, and also claims that a YouTube user has a video of the promo unlisted.
The LMW contributor who said would find a promo on the aforementioned Scooby-Doo DVD has found a Xiaolin Showdown promo on it, he should upload it once he can find a way to record it as his Mac doesn't play DVDs.
- Animaniacs (unproduced "Minerva Mink" animated shorts; early 1990s)
- Animaniacs "I'm Mad" (partially found original theatrical version of animated short; 1994)
- Animaniacs "The New Year's Party Tonight" (partially lost alternate version of animated comedy series short; 1995)
- Animaniacs "Potty Emergency" (lost deleted scenes of episode of animated comedy series; 1993)
- Brainstem (lost preview version of "Pinky and the Brain" song; 1995)
- Channel Umptee-3 (partially found Kids' WB! educational animated series; 1997)
- Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island (partially found pitch pilot of Kids' WB! animated comedy series; early-mid 2000s)
- Detention (found Kids' WB! animated series; 1999-2000)
- Earthworm Jim (partially found unaired pitch pilot of Kids' WB! animated series; 1995)
- Kids' WB! (partially found animated "Backlot" bumpers of children's programming block; 1997-2003)
- Kids' WB! "Top 20 Pokéthon Countdown" (partially found promos and bumpers of event from children's programming block; 1999)
- Lobo (lost production material of cancelled Kids' WB! animated series based on DC character; 1990s)
- Monster Allergy (partially found Kids' WB! English dub of animated series based on comics; 2006)
- Waynehead (found Kids' WB! animated series; 1996-1997)
- Welcome Home, Animaniacs! (partially found Kids' WB Saturday morning preview; 1995)