Monster Farm (partially found English dub of animated series; 1998-1999)
Monster Farm was a short-lived animated series from Saban that aired one season on the Fox Family Network (now Freeform) from 1998 to 1999 on a block called "The Basement" (which consisted of this show, Bad Dog, Walter Melon, and Pee-Wee's Playhouse reruns).
The series is about a young man from the city named Jack Haylee and the farm he inherits from his great Uncle Harloff. When he arrives, he finds a bizarre collection of farm animals. Together, this unlikely menagerie must work to help their new owner save their home from the curiosity seekers who threaten their wacky world.
According to the German website fernsehserien.de, there were 52 10-minute episodes produced, which aired until March 31st, 2000, on Ki.KA, with reruns until 2006. Only 26 of those episodes ever aired in English and Russian, as 13 half-hours.
Due to the obscurity of the show, and the similarity to the Japanese title of the Monster Rancher franchise, finding information about the cartoon is next to impossible. It never had a home video or streaming release.
On YouTube, one can find 13 half-hour episodes in Russian (Ферма чудища), three 10-minute episodes in Spanish (La granja de los monstruos), and four half-hours in Polish (Farma pełna strachów).
On February 21st, 2018, Robbie Rist (who voiced the main character, Jack Haylee) uploaded the episode "Home Office Horrors", which he had videotaped, onto YouTube.
- Robbie Rist as Jack Haylee
- Bruce Mahler as Count Cluckula/Dr. Woolly
- Rodger Bumpass as Goatasaurus Rex and Franeknswine
- Tifanie Christun as Zombeef
- Kevin Killebrew as Cowapatra
- Dan Woren as Pa
- Jess Harnell as Jimmy Earl
Voice direction by Jamie Simone
- IMDb page for Monster Farm. Retrieved 31 Dec '18
- The complete Russian dub of Monster Farm. Retrieved 31 Dec '18
- fernsehserien.de episode guide of the show. Retrieved 31 Dec '18