Rush & Crash/The Speed Rumbler (lost build of cancelled Famicom action-shooter port of arcade game; 1987)
From The Lost Media Wiki
Rush & Crash or The Speed Rumbler is an arcade action shooter game released by Capcom in 1986. A port to Famicom and NES was scheduled for release in 1987, but was never released. The only home console port of the game was for the Commodore 64 in 1986, and it has never been ported to any console since.
Screenshots of the Famicom port of the game were never published in video game magazines, and the only two screenshots of the game can be found at the end of the Section Z strategy guide published in June 1987.
Currently, no prototype ROM is known to exist.
- The California Raisins: The Grape Escape (found unreleased NES game; 1990)
- Capcom Fighting All-Stars (cancelled, public beta-test build; 2003) Capcom Fighting All-Stars (cancelled, public beta-test build; 2003)
- Ghosts 'n Goblins 64 (lost build of cancelled Nintendo 64 action game; 1996)
- Mega Man 2 (found early iOS port of NES action-platformer sequel; 2009)
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection (lost build of cancelled Game Boy Advance compilation game; 2003)
- Mega Man Legends 3 (lost prototype of unfinished Nintendo 3DS sequel to action-adventure game series; 2010s)
- Mega Man Universe (lost builds of unfinished PSN/XBLA game; 2010-2011)
- Resident Evil 4 (partially found beta builds of GameCube survival horror game sequel; 2001-2005)
- Rockman Keitai (partially found mobile game series; 2000-2014)
- Strider Hiryu (partially found build of cancelled Famicom platformer; 1988)