Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration (found deleted scenes of TV special; 1994)
Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration is a Sesame Street television special. It's also slightly different to the one released on home video as Sesame Street: 25 Wonderful Years. In it, it shows a blue sky background just like in Season 23 to 29 with Big Bird's voice-over saying the title before the theme song. Also, some of the songs are performed by various celebrities such as Little Richard. The credits are also slightly different but longer.
- "Adventure" - Performed by En Vouge
- "C is for Cookie" - Performed by Marilyn Horne
- "The Letter O" - Performed by Queen Latifah
- "Rubber Duckie" - Performed by Little Richard
- "Don't Wanna Live on the Moon" - Performed by Aaron Neville
- "My Name" - Performed by Maya Angelou
- "A New Way to Walk" - Performed by The Oinker Sisters
- "Elmo and the Lavender Moon" - Performed by Los Lobos
- "Monster in the Mirror" - Performed by Grover and Various Celebrities
- "Sing" - Performed by Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- Telly and Prairie Dawn greet Big Bird and tell him that they found singers. Telly also tells Big Bird about the time he lost his letter O.
- After the song "My Name", Elmo gives the viewers a closing respond for an intermission.
- The shot of Telly, Prarie, Savion and Jason is extended as Telly says "And pigs, too" followed by "A New Way to Walk".