Taxi Driver (lost EPCOT interactive attraction; 1982-1994)
Taxi Driver was a video game-style attraction at CommuniCore East at EPCOT, Walt Disney World. It utilized a touch screen, and players used their fingers to guide a taxi cab to various destinations in a city. The goal was to conserve fuel by taking the shortest routes possible. It also taught them about how their driving affected the fuel economy.
The CommuniCore pavilion closed on January 30, 1994, replaced by Innoventions, and everything there has since been removed.
To this day, very little is known about the game and the hardware's location is unknown.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- CommuniCore (lost programs and footage from Disney attraction; 1982)
- Get Set Jet Game (lost removed EPCOT interactive attraction; 1982-1994)
- Great American Census Quiz (lost program from Disney attraction; 1980s-1994)
References[edit | edit source]
- An image on the website Lost EPCOT. Retrieved 08 Jul '17.
- An image with a paragraph explaining what the game is about. Retrieved 08 Jul '17.