The All-New Mickey Mouse Club (partially found revival of Disney variety TV series; 1989-1994)
The All New Mickey Mouse Club was a 1989 Disney Channel original series and the third incarnation of the Disney television series The Mickey Mouse Club. The show was created after Disney Channel executives feared that the original version of The Mickey Mouse Club, despite being one of the channel's highest-rated programs, was dated, and they re-imagined the show for a contemporary audience. The show aired weekdays at 5:30 PM and aired in reruns until 1996.
This version was notable for launching the careers of Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, and Britney Spears. Aside from a single episode on YouTube, a "best of" DVD containing clips of the show, and clips of performances of the show, episodes are hard to come across.
Videos[edit | edit source]
External Link[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia article on MMC.
- IMDb page on the show. Retrieved 30 Dec '15
- A YouTube playlist of all known & found MMC episodes & specials.
- A YouTube channel with clips & episodes of MMC.
- Another YouTube channel with clips & episodes of MMC.
- Official website for the 30th anniversary & cast reunion of MMC.
- Google+ video & image collection from MMC.
- Review of the sole DVD release of the MMC.
Reference[edit | edit source]
- E! article on the stars debut on the show. Retrieved 17 Feb ‘19