Weird Years (partially lost animated comedy series; 2006)
|This article has been tagged as Needing work due to its lack of organization.|
Weird Years is an animated comedy by Lenz Entertainment and Mercury Filmworks that originally aired between November 6th 2006 and June 11th 2007.
The show centers around Donko Dorkovitch and his eccentric family from Kryobia as they deal with life and transition in North America.
The show takes a lighthearted look at adventures in the New World as seen through the eyes of some very strange people. Donko’s ancient mother Zozo, for example, has not, will not, and never will be accustomed to life in North America and thinks it's a stupid place full of crazy heathens with crazy habits. The Dorkovich family lives in the Labrador town of Happy Valley.
This show has not aired since 2007 and was not released on any home media, making it hard to find. However, parts of some episodes are available on Youtube, including "Infoodelity", "Home of the Driving Range", and "The Truth About Truth".
The series has 26 episodes in order.
- Wingnut 5000: Magda can't get the rest of her family to do things properly.
- Zozo's Teeth: Zozo's false teeth tell her the Donkey of Death is coming for her.
- Lawn Order: Zozo has to make things right when greed takes hold of the family.
- Silence of the Goats: An outbreak of Calpine fever has created a world-wide cull of goats.
- Death of a Mailman: Zozo accidentally causes the death of the mailman.
- Home on the Driving Range
- Best of Friends
- The Truth About the Truth: When Nadia refers to a part of Kryobian as legend, she is in big trouble with Zozo.
- The Big Thaw: Zozo's husband Igor Dorcovich returns.
- Donko Storm Night: Scary movies, ghosts in the basement, and annoying old friends make for an interesting night in the Dorcovich home.
- Best Before: Beverly Tweed comes on to Danko, but he tries to focus her attention on her husband.
- Sausaginator: Magda and Donko invent a unique sausage making machine.
- Pipes: Donko teaches Ivan how to be a plumber, just like his Dad.
- Infoodelity: Donko secretly eats some of Granny Jang's delicious food knowing of the betrayal.
- Dirty Laundry: Zozo points out that it is the time of the shooting stars.
- A Band Apart: Nadia starts a rock band; Donko can't help "helping."
- Driving Me Insane: Magda has to retake her drivers test.
- Requiem for a Scream: When Ivan gets addicted to videogames, the Dorkoviches intervene.
- Goat Stew: Magda takes a routine medical exam to increase her benefits at foodies.
- The Last Donko: Ivan and Nadia are suspicious that their parents belong to the Mafia.
- Plumber on the Roof: Donko is discouraged after losing the Plumber of the Year Award for a fifth year.
- Weekend Retreat: Donko and Zozo follow Magda to a corporate retreat.
- Zozo Stewart: Zozo ends up with unwanted celebrity when a restaurant critic discovers her cooking.
- Home for the Holidays: The Dorcovich's favorite holiday, everyone just needs to be on time.
- Bears and the Bees: Donko helps Ivan to understand girls better with a father/son talk.