Red Flame (unreleased Lady Gaga and Azealia Banks song; 2013)
The album that the song was originally intended to be released on.
Date found: 14 Aug '16
Found by: Unknown
Red Flame is a song by Lady Gaga and Azealia Banks. It was intended for Gaga's third studio album, ARTPOP, but did not make the final cut. Possibly could be on Gaga's scrapped follow up album Artpop Act 2.
On February 12, 2013, Banks rapped part of the lyrics from her verse on "Red Flame" on Ustream:
- Vixon and viper the first
- Viper the first, ooh
- like two and a third
- like who is the curve
- like who in the fur
- you heard it from here
- Little heffa in a flat 10 dollar skirt,
- Bitch, never spit stack on the frock of the purse
- the buzz of the block, why nah be the word
- the stock of the hills
- fifth fire flavor for real
- when I vamp down the catwalk, I pump it for real.
- Liquorice lipstick, candy-coated, the deal.
A watermarked version did leak in 2016 
Many speculate that the main reason the song was never released was Banks claiming that Gaga stole ideas for her "mermaid style". Banks also stated in a series of tweets on Twitter that Gaga stole the demo for Red Flame from her people also speculate that gaga may have recorded a solo version and it may have been released on Artpop Act 2.
Regardless of what actually happened, Gaga and Banks are not friends anymore.