3-2-1 Penguins! and LarryBoy Stories (found opening sequence to flash animated series; 2006)
3-2-1 Penguins! and LarryBoy Stories was a 3D/Flash animated show made by Big Idea, which premiered on September 9th, 2006. This series contained episodes of the direct-to-video shows, 3-2-1 Penguins! and LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures, and aired on NBC's kids programming block Qubo. Each episode would be alternating stories, either airing an episode of 3-2-1 Penguins! or an episode of LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures.
While the episodes themselves are not lost, the intro sequence was for about 14 years. Not much info was known about the intro, with it only being known that the character LarryBoy narrated throughout the intro, over an instrumental of the 3-2-1 Penguins! song Space-Surfin' Superstar.
The entire audio for the intro was uploaded by YouTuber VeggieTalesVHS on September 5th, 2017. However, the visuals to the intro remain lost for another three years before it was uploaded by LMW user marblegamer on filesupload.org. Alternatively, it was also re-uploaded on Google Drive by LMW user LMWJustinZ.
- VeggieTales (partially lost NBC TV version of CGI animated series; 2006)
- 3-2-1 Penguins!: "Songs From Cosmic Cafe" (lost episode from NBC "Qubo" block of animated series; 2006)
- A TVTango list of episodes from 3-2-1 Penguins!. Retrieved 24 Sept '18
- The opening on Google Drive. Retrieved 20 Jun '20
- An archived Big Idea company news page on the show’s premiere on NBC along with Veggie Tales. Retrieved 24 Sept '18
- An archived Qubo page which mentions the show's title card. Retrieved 24 Sept '18