Interactive Buddy 2 (partially found iOS sequel to "Interactive Buddy" virtual pet game; 2012)
This article has been tagged as Needing work due to its lack of content and poor writing/organization.
Interactive Buddy 2 was a game developed and published by shock-value. It was available on the iTunes App store from December 17th, 2012 until Apple began replacing iTunes with the Apple App Store in 2018. It was advertised in the demo version of the game and on shock-value's YouTube channel and Facebook page in 2012-2013. The game was last updated in 2013.
- Deviantart journal on the progress in development. Retrieved 04 May '20
- Facebook post announcing the release of the of Interactive Buddy 2 and Interactive Buddy Mobile at midnight. Retrieved 04 May '20
- Deviantart release of the demo/prototype. Retrieved 04 May '20
- Newgrounds release of the demo/prototype. Retrieved 04 May '20
- Facebook post stating an update to the game and a reduced sale price. Retrieved 04 May '20