Mondo TV's The Trash Pack (partially found cancelled English dub of Italian animated series; 2012)
Mondo TV's The Trash Pack was an animated series collaboration created by Australian toy company Moose Toys and Italian animation company Mondo TV, based on Moose Toys' blind bag toyline of the same name.
In mid-2011, an announcement for the cartoon was made in various licensing press coverage websites. During this announcement, the series announced it would release in fall 2011 in Italy and Greece, and a planned English dub in spring 2012.
Various sources have listed both 52 13-minute episodes and 26 13-minute episodes in terms of possible episode amount. Only seven episodes have been discovered, with all seven having a Greek dub and a Spanish dub.
The only English footage has come from an upload of the theme song by Giovanna Bonomo, the composer of the show. An Internet Archive link to an English version of the website for the cartoon also exists, albeit with broken images and links. The series itself appears to have been animated with an English audience in mind, as signs in the show, despite the dubs, are written in English.
- Page 14 of the License Global Magazine, including information on a planned English dub of Mondo TV's The Trash Pack page 14. Retrieved 03 Mar '20
- VDocuments article on television licensing and merchandising trends, which includes information about the dub. Retrieved 03 Mar '20
- World Screen article on Mondo TV The Trash Pack. Retrieved 03 Mar '20
- YouTube playlist containing all seven episodes of the show in the Greek dub. Retrieved 03 Mar '20
- A DailyMotion account with all seven episodes in the Spanish dub. Retrieved 03 Mar '20
- Archived Mondo TV's The Trash Pack website. Retrieved 03 Mar '20
- Mondo TV's The Trash Pack episode 6 of the Greek dub. Retrieved 03 Mar '20