Power Top Plate (lost English dub of South-Korean animated series; 2015)
Power Top Plate (also known as, Ultimate Top Plate and Choegang Top Plate) is a 39 episode South Korean animated series by Heewon Entertainment made to promote a spinning top toyline by SonoKong, the former distributor of Beyblade products in the country. The first 26 episodes of the series premiered on SBS between September 11, 2013 and December 26th of that same year. The last 13 episodes aired August 21, 2014 through November 13, 2014.
An English dub of the series began broadcast on Nickelodeon Asia in select markets on July 4, 2015. The only footage of this dub to have ever surfaced came from a channel promo uploaded by Singaporean toy distributor Epoch Blooming Toys (then known as Passion Marketing). The video has since been made private, with only a single frame surviving. The show's last known broadcast on the network was on December 23rd, 2015.
In September 2017, Janson Media released the first six episodes of the series on Amazon Prime in the United States. However, rather than the English dub, the streaming version is in Korean with English subtitles.
- No one subbing this series? Retrieved 9 Aug '18
- Top Plate trên Nickelodeon lúc 07:45 23/12/2015 Retrieved 24 Jun '17
- Meriahkan Senin Petang Bersama Adik tersayang sambil ntn Top Plate: The final at last! (Nick Ch.107|18.30) #NexShow Retrieved 24 Jun '17
- Amazon.com: Power Top Plate Retrieved 09 Aug '18
- Power Top Plate Retrieved 09 Aug '18