The Walking Dead (partially found alternate death scenes from seventh season of horror-drama television series; 2016)
The Walking Dead is a show based on the comic series of the same name, created by Robert Kirkman.
On April 3, 2016, season 6 of the TV show aired. In the season's last episode, the main group were attacked by the 'Saviours', one of the enemy factions in the show. The ending of the season revealed the new character, Negan Smith, (played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan). Negan decides to pick a random person out of the group to kill, which ended on a cliffhanger, not showing who was killed by him. 
Before Season 7 aired, many fans and viewers alike were deducing and theorizing who would be killed off in the next season. 11 members of the group were lined up and the promo for Season 7 always focused on who Negan killed. The premiere of Season 7 aired on October 23, 2016, where it was revealed that two members of the group, Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz) and Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun), were killed off.
Additionally, in the premiere of Season 7, there is a scene where Rick Grimes begins hallucinating about the other members being killed off by Negan. In this, we see Rosita, Daryl, Michonne, Maggie, Sasha, Aaron, Carl, and Eugene being bludgeoned to death.
- There are three versions of death scenes of who Negan would have killed. Those three are Abraham and Glenn, Maggie and Aaron, and Eugene and Aaron. Michael Cudlitz claimed that the crew filmed alternate deaths for everyone which included them being hit and with the actors who played these charaacters giving a reaction on them being killed off.. The death scene of Abraham and Glenn were the ones chosen by the show's producers and is the scene officially shown in the seventh season of the series.
Maggie and Aaron's Death Scenes
- Status: Partially Found
- There is an extended scene on an alternate death scene where Maggie is killed off by Negan. A bootlegged version of this scene had been uploaded to YouTube and various other social media sites, but is shared in a really poor quality. This death scene, however, was speculated to be "leaked" intentionally by AMC to purposely fool and misdirect the viewers on who would actually be killed off by Negan in the upcoming season and/or to stop people from leaking the reveal.
- In this leaked video, we see Negan pick Maggie. Glenn begs and pleads for Negan to kill him instead. Glenn is knocked out by one of the soldiers. Negan then hits Maggie with his baseball bat. Maggie gets back up and spits blood at Negan before she is hit again, where the video cuts off. There is a black/grey bar in the middle of the video which obstructs the video. There is also speculation that after Maggie is killed off and when the video abruptly ends, Aaron tells Negan that she was pregnant to which Negan responds "That sucks, a 2-for-1 deal". Aaron is then killed off by Negan. This claim is not credible and has been a rumor on platforms like Reddit and YouTube.
Eugene and Aaron's Death Scenes
- Status: Lost
- There is no found footage containing Eugene or Aaron's death scenes. Michael Cudlitz claimed that the death scene for Eugene was the most disturbing. Eugene's death scene had him getting whacked by 'Lucille', the name Negan gave his bat, and him trying to speak or begging for his life before being repeatedly hit over and over again.
- ↑ Season 6, Episode 16 'Last Day on Earth' Wikipedia Article Retrieved 26 Apr '23
- ↑ Season 7, Episode 1 'The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' Wikipedia Article. Retrieved 26 Apr '23
- ↑ Michael Cudlitz interview on filming the Negan kills. Retrieved 27 Apr '23