ABS-CBN Worldwide Celebration of the New Millennium (partially found Filipino millennium new year countdown; 1999)
The ABS-CBN Worldwide Celebration of the New Millennium is a Filipino television special by ABS-CBN that broadcast the countdown to the millennium 2000. Being localized with millennium footage from Luneta, Quezon Memorial Circle, The Fort, and provinces throughout the archipelago. Officially partnered with Millennium Live, but after it was cancelled, ABS-CBN ventured into local programming. ABS-CBN also partnered with Studio 23's millennium special (titled Studio 23 Humanity Broadcast) along with CNN, Reuters, and other TV networks in the world.
The live coverage began at 8 pm and said to be 24 hours. Balitang K was aired at 5 pm with it the "last sunset of the millennium" was broadcasted. TV Patrol Special Edition has then aired afterwards with Noli De Castro anchoring it. Updates on millennium preparations anchored by Dong Puno and Korina Sanchez.
The live coverage consists of footage from Luneta, The Fort, and Quezon Memorial Circle. It is also known that millennium footage and news from other provinces of the archipelago were aired (one of which is Expo Filipino on Clark, Pampanga), with additional news on other countries.
There is a millennium message from then-president Joseph Estrada, a minute of prayer by kids, Philippines' first millennium sunrise on Pusan Point in Davao, Thanksgiving mass, and Magandang Tanghali, Bayan coverage of the millennium that is said to have aired the millennium countdown on Times Square, New York and with hourly updates until afternoon.
At 11 pm of December 31, the new logo and station ID of ABS-CBN was unveiled with a montage of the station's history.
The promo was found by Diego Keyser on December 2020 while several footages of the special exist on the internet. The short station ID was uploaded by PinoyJournalist in 2016, while the full logo reveals was uploaded by Jojo Bailon in April 2020. On February 24, 2023, Cooky Chua uploaded a 4-minute snippet of the coverage. 
No full coverage of ABS-CBN's special resurfaced on the internet, albeit several photos were uploaded on a FB page.
- Original upload of the logo reveal, by Jojo Bailon.
- Salute to Millennium 2000/2001 Kapamilya Coverage Facebook page which has zoomed in posts from the print ad, with several photos of the coverage.
- Blogspot page about ABS-CBN partnering with Millennium Live. Retrieved 10 Nov '21
- PinoyExchange forum about ABS-CBN millennium special. Retrieved 10 Nov '21
- ABS-CBN Millennium Coverage print ad and info about the specials along with Studio 23's. Page 15-16. Retrieved 10 Nov '21
- The rebrand of ABS-CBN. Retrieved 10 Nov '21
- Promo of the special. Retrieved 10 Nov '21
- Short Station ID. Retrieved 10 Nov '21
- TITSER'S ENEMY NO. 1/LAKI SA LAYAW/ BONGGAHAN PROD. IN LUNETA 1999 Retrieved 06 Mar '23