BS Super Mario Collection (partially lost Satellaview broadcast versions of compilation platformer; 1997-1998)
In 1997, a game for the Nintendo Satellaview named BS Super Mario Collection was released. While the game appears to be a direct port of Super Mario All-Stars, it does have new content added to the game, such as a new cutscene, Toad House, world map, and much more. Due to the games obscurity, not much else is known about the game.
The game is made up of four total weeks, and in order contain:
- Week 1: Super Mario Bros. - Worlds 1 to 5.
- Week 2: Super Mario Bros. 3 - Worlds 1 to 3.
- Week 3: Super Mario Bros. 3 - Worlds 4 to 6.
- Week 4: Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels - Worlds 1 to 5.
Currently, only the ROM of Week 3 was found and Week Two's data was later discovered in the ROM. Both Week 1 and Week 4 currently has footage available, which can be watched below.
- Mario Artist (lost builds of unreleased Nintendo 64DD games; 1999-2000)
- Mario's Castle (lost build of cancelled game on Nintendo's "Project Atlantis" handheld console; existence unconfirmed; 1995-1998)
- Mario Demo (lost Virtual Boy tech demo; 1994)
- Mario's Face (lost Nintendo DS tech demo; 2004)
- Mario Motors (lost build of unreleased Nintendo DS racer; early 2000s)
- Mario Kart XXL (lost Game Boy Advance tech demo; 2004)
- Mario Takes America (lost build of cancelled Philips CD-i edutainment game; 1992-1994)
- New Super Mario Bros. (lost early builds of Nintendo DS 2D platformer; 2004-2006)
- New Super Mario Bros. Mii (lost Wii U tech demo; 2011)
- Super Mario 128 (lost build of cancelled GameCube/Wii game; 2000-2006)
- Super Mario 64 (partially found Spaceworld '95 demo of Nintendo 64 3D platformer; 1995)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (lost Japanese prototype of NES platformer; 1987-1988)
- Super Mario Bros. (lost Commodore 64 port of NES platformer; existence unconfirmed; 1986)
- Super Mario Disk Version aka "Super Mario 64DD" (found unreleased Nintendo 64DD port of 3D platformer; 1999)
- Super Mario Galaxy (lost beta builds of Wii platformer; 2006-2007)
- Super Mario Kart R (partially found pre-release version of "Mario Kart 64"; 1995)
- Super Mario RPG 2 (lost pre-release version of "Paper Mario" Nintendo 64 role-playing game; late 1990s)
- Super Mario Spikers (lost build of cancelled Wii volleyball-wrestling sports game; 2007)
- Super Mario's Wacky Worlds (found prototype of cancelled CD-i game; 1993)
- Super Mario World: Mario Attack (lost Japanese arcade game; 1996)
- Super Mario World (partially found early build of Super Nintendo platformer; 1989)
- Super Paper Mario (lost build of unreleased original GameCube version of Wii side-scrolling platformer; 2006)
- Archived Japanese website's list of Satellaview Soundlink games. Retrieved 14 Apr '20