Gotcha (partially found full version of "Jetsons: The Movie" song; 1990)
Jetsons: The Movie is an animated film movie released in 1990. It is based on the Hanna Barbera TV animated series The Jetsons. the first series aired from 1962-1963 before being revived for two more seasons from 1985-1987. The series was centered around the futuristic family of the same name.
In the movie, a song named Gotcha was used during a scene transition. However, this song was not included in the movie's home version soundtrack.
Gotcha is credited as written by Tim James and Steve McClintock and performed by Steve McClintock and Garm Beall. Despite being so elusive, it is the second one listed in the credits after the movie's own theme song.
As of 2019, there doesn't seem to be an extended/full version of the song available anywhere, if it ever existed in this format. Even if the extended version does exist, it is unlikely to resurface due to the fact that the movie is nearly 30 years old and this was the last time Hanna Barbera created anything related to the franchise until 2017's The Jetsons & WWE Robo-WrestleMania.
- Boss Cat (found British opening and ending titles of "Top Cat" animated series; 1962-1989)
- CBS Storybreak "What Happened in Hamelin" (lost episode from animated series; 1987)
- Dastardly & Muttley - Operation: Pigeon Pursuit (lost build of unreleased PlayStation 2 video game; 2007-2008)
- Fender Bender 500 (partially found episodes of "Wacky Races" reboot animated series; 1990s)
- Jokebook (partially found Hanna-Barbera animated series; 1982)
- Midnight Patrol: Adventures in the Dream Zone (partially found episodes of syndicated animated series; 1990)
- Return of the Bunjee (lost ABC Weekend special; 1985)
- Rock Odyssey (partially lost Hanna-Barbera animated film; 1987)
- Showbiz Pizza's Yogi Bear and Boo Boo Showtape (found animatronic audio showtape; 1987)
- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour (partially found Hanna Barbera live action-animated TV series; 1968-1969)
- The Flintstones (cancelled Seth MacFarlane reboot of animated series; 2013)
- The Flintstones Movie (partially found Sega Channel exclusive build of 2D movie tie-in platformer; 1995)
- The Funny World of Fred and Bunni (partially found live-action/animated variety show pilot; 1978)
- The Hanna-Barbera Happy Hour (partially found NBC comedy variety show; 1978)
- The Moxy Show (partially found episodes of CGI anthology series; 1993-2000)
- The New Teen Titans "Just Say No!" (partially lost Hanna-Barbera anti-drug animated PSA; 1983)
- The Ruff and Reddy Show (found episodes of NBC Hanna-Barbera animated series; 1957-1960)
- The Snorks (partially found unaired pilot of Hanna-Barbera animated TV series; 1982)
- The movie's soundtrack. Retrieved 15 Jun '19