Marck3611 (partially lost videos of terminated YouTube Poop channel; 2014-2015)
Mark3611 was a YouTube content creator who specialized in "YouTube Poops", a classic YouTube video format in which random videos are edited in a humorous and/or explicit manner. His primary source for YouTube Poops was Billy Mays infomercials, but that varied from video to video. Mark3611's channel had a decent following, with 12,300+ subscribers and 8 million video views by July 2012, and was also admired by other, higher-profile YouTube Poop creators, like CS188.
Following a hack on his first channel, another channel called Marck3611 was made, which was terminated after a year, making some videos from it lost.
Mark3611's channel began in 2008, with his first video, "Billy Mays - The Big City Toilet". Problems began with Mark3611's channel around 2010, when he uploaded his last YouTube video, "Anthony Sullivan Tortures Lobsters". Two years later, a hacker started posting on the account, first disguising himself as the real Mark3611, re-posting YouTube Poops not made by him on the account, later changing the account name, removing all videos and uploading Minecraft and Call of Duty gameplay videos instead.
On April 19th, 2014, Mark3611 came back on YouTube, with a new channel under the alias Marck3611. The channel began uploading again, until November 21st, 2015, when the channel got terminated by YouTube, "due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content or other Terms of Service violations".
Despite everything that happened to Mark3611's old channel, all the videos from it were archived and re-uploaded by the user mark3611reupload. The second channel is a different story, with some videos still being missing by October 2019. The first archived page of the channel was made when it was already terminated, making it difficult to pin-point the exact amount of videos made. Mark3611 himself has not shown up anywhere on the internet after the second channel's termination, making it unlikely that he'll ever re-upload the videos.
|[YTP] 7 Fast 7 Furious||Found|
|[YTP] Anthony Sullivan Redeems Himself||Found|
|[YTP] Billy Mays - The Big City Toilet, Part 3||Found|
|[YTP] Billy Mays - The Drunk Jack||Found|
|[YTP] Billy Mays And The Ravages Of Orange Glo||Found|
|[YTP] Billy Mays Sells Everything And Nothing||Found|
|[YTP] Dr Rabbit - Thy Kingdom Come||Found|
|[YTP] Elsa Sinks the Titanic||Found|
|[YTP] Gaston has Nazi Biceps||Found|
|[YTP] Hulk Hogan's Brother has a 24 Inch Python||Found|
|[YTP] Jesse Ventura - Conthiracy Speory||Found|
|[YTP] Smothers Dick||Partially Lost||A scene where Dick works out (to the tune of No Easy Way Out by Robert Tepper, one of Mark3611's signature jokes) was cut from the re-upload, presumably to avoid copyright strikes.|
|[YTP] THE TAPE THAT GOT HULK HOGAN FIRED FROM WWE||Lost|
|[YTP] The Third Wave of Feminist||Lost||The video introduced the "permanent seal" running joke, which became used in subsequent videos.|
|Billy Mays Master Transcript||Lost||The video was just the channel's profile picture, with a link to a transcript of all Billy Mays infomercials that were available online at the time. The transcript itself can be found here.|
|Link to my Old Videos (0 Subscribers Special!)||Lost||The channel's first video. The video was just the channel's profile picture, with Billy Mays saying "You're gonna love it!". The description of the video led to the mark3611reupload channel.|
- TVTropes page on Mark3611/Marck3611. Retrieved 07 Oct '19
- Last archive of Mark3611's channel, before the hack. Archived 04 Jul '12
- First archive of Mark3611's channel, after the hack. Archived 24 Jul '19
- Google Support post asking for help when Mark3611's channel was first hacked. Retrieved 07 Oct '19
- CS188's tweet about Mark3611's comeback. Retrieved 07 Oct '19
- A re-upload of "Billy Mays Sells Everything And Nothing", uploaded on the day when the channel was terminated. Retrieved 07 Oct '19
- First archived page of the Marck3611 channel, when it was already terminated. Archived 09 Oct '16
- YouTube comment about "THE TAPE THAT GOT HULK HOGAN FIRED FROM WWE". Retrieved 07 Oct '19
- YouTube comment about "The Third Wave of Feminist". Retrieved 07 Oct '19
- Another YouTube comment about "The Third Wave of Feminist". Retrieved 07 Oct '19
- YouChew thread about lost YouTube Poop requests, in which one user mentions "The Third Wave of Feminist". Retrieved 07 Oct '19