Jet Force Gemini (lost build of cancelled Game Boy Color port of Nintendo 64 third-person shooter; 2000)
Jet Force Gemini is a game made by Rare for the Nintendo 64. A Game Boy Color version of the game was in development by Bit Studios (for Rare) in 2000 but was cancelled and never officially announced.
Little is known about the game beyond this. This port was expected to have an isometric 2D view, which would be similar to the Nintendo 64 version. The composer of the game was Jeroen Tel, a Dutch composer and video game pioneer. According to an interview with Martin Wakeley, the game was nearly finished when it was cancelled at the last minute.
A video was uploaded to YouTube by a user named "Gameboy Color" which shows the introduction to the game. Few details beyond this were provided by the user other than the fact that this footage is ultra rare and that the user was playing it on a Game Boy Advance SP. The same user later uploaded around 6 minutes of gameplay footage.
The entire soundtrack for the game was uploaded to YouTube and compiled into a playlist by user DevEd8 VGM. The description for the playlist contains a link to download a GBS file of the game's music.
- Banjo-Karting/Banjo-Kazoomie (lost prototypes of "Banjo-Kazooie" racing games; mid-2000s)
- Banjo-Threeie (lost build of cancelled sequel to platformer game series; existence unconfirmed; early 2000s)
- Cascade (lost build of cancelled Xbox 360 massive multiplayer online game; 2000-2007)
- Diddy Kong Racing Adventure (found build of cancelled Nintendo GameCube sequel to "Diddy Kong Racing"; 2004)
- Dinosaur Planet (found build of cancelled Nintendo 64 action-adventure game; 1999-2000)
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (lost build of cancelled Virtual Boy port of Super Nintendo sequel platformer; 1996)
- Donkey Kong: Coconut Crackers (lost build of cancelled Game Boy Advance puzzle game; 2002)
- Donkey Kong Racing (lost build of cancelled Nintendo GameCube racing sequel game; 2002)
- GoldenEye 007 (found build of cancelled Xbox Live Arcade remaster of Nintendo 64 first-person shooter; 2007-2008)
- Project Dream (lost builds of cancelled Super Nintendo/Nintendo 64 precursor to "Banjo-Kazooie" platformer; 1994-1997)
- Sabreman Stampede (lost build of cancelled Xbox 360 adventure platformer; 2002-2005)
- Savannah (lost build of cancelled Xbox 360 Kinect prototype; 2006-2007)
- Twelve Tales: Conker 64 (lost build of early version of "Conker's Bad Fur Day" Nintendo 64 platformer; late 1990s)
- Unseen64 article on the game's Game Boy Color port. Retrieved 25 Dec '16