Lobo (lost production material of cancelled Kids' WB! animated series based on DC character; 1990s)
Lobo is a cancelled children's animated television show that was planned to air on Kids' WB!, it was based on the ultraviolent DC character of the same name.
John P. McCann was brought on board to write a season of a Lobo kids show with Brad Garrett reprising his voice role of Lobo from Superman: The Animated Series. It would have been voice directed by Andrea Romano with William H. Macy, Paul Rugg and Linda Hamilton as additional voices. The season would have had a story arc were Lobo encounters Ernest Mann, a fellow bounty hunter. Other characters would have included Ramona, Goldstar, Jonas Glim, Vril Dox, Al, Darlene Spritzer, Cosmic Bob and Sunny Jim. Lobo's self-healing and advanced senses are not shown, and his gutting hook is not used for combat purposes due to animation difficulties. Steven E. Gordon provided concept art. Lobo, Sunny Jim and Darlene are the only characters from the cancelled cartoon to appear in a more faithful and adult oriented Lobo web cartoon.
WB decided not to do the show due to the demographics, which resulted in John P. McCann writing all 14 episodes for a more adult oriented Lobo cartoon on the internet in June 2000. Greg Eagles and Kevin Michael Richardson replaced Brad Garrett as the voice of Lobo with Grey DeLisle as the voice of Darlene Spritzer, Tom Kenny and Dee Bradley Baker doing various character voices.
- Animaniacs (unproduced "Minerva Mink" animated shorts; early 1990s)
- Animaniacs "I'm Mad" (partially found original theatrical version of animated short; 1994)
- Animaniacs "The New Year's Party Tonight" (partially lost alternate version of animated comedy series short; 1995)
- Animaniacs "Potty Emergency" (lost deleted scenes of episode of animated comedy series; 1993)
- Brainstem (lost preview version of "Pinky and the Brain" song; 1995)
- Channel Umptee-3 (partially found Kids' WB! educational animated series; 1997)
- Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island (partially found pitch pilot of Kids' WB! animated comedy series; early-mid 2000s)
- Detention (found Kids' WB! animated series; 1999-2000)
- Earthworm Jim (found unaired pitch pilot of Kids' WB! animated series; 1995)
- Kids' WB! (partially found animated "Backlot" bumpers of children's programming block; 1997-2003)
- Kids' WB! (partially found "Crazy Takes" promos of children's program block; early 2000s)
- Kids' WB! "Top 20 Pokéthon Countdown" (partially found promos and bumpers of event from children's programming block; 1999)
- Monster Allergy (partially found Kids' WB! English dub of animated series based on comics; 2006)
- Waynehead (found Kids' WB! animated series; 1996-1997)
- Welcome Home, Animaniacs! (partially found Kids' WB Saturday morning preview; 1995)