Attack of the Show! (partially found G4 variety series; 2005-2013)
Attack of the Show! is a daily live variety series that premiered on G4 on March 28, 2005. It quickly became one of the most popular/staple shows on the network, developing a loyal fanbase along with X-Play. As G4's original programming began to fade away, these two shows lasted despite G4's attempts to push most video game content away from the main part of the channel. The show aired new episodes on G4 until its cancellation on January 23, 2013 (due to the planned but later aborted rebrand of G4 to the Esquire Network), making the total number of episodes produced 1,941. Repeats were pulled from G4 the following month. The show returned for new episode eight years later on a revival of G4 in November 2021.
Due to the quite large amount of content, not all of it has managed to make its way online. Repeats have also left international stations such as G4 Canada (despite their still heavy rotation of dated shows like Call for Help on said network before it was shut down in 2017). The quickly dated nature of the show, heavy use of copyrighted material, as well as the death of G4 makes any sort of home video release unlikely.
However, archive.org user chris85 has uploaded 671 full episodes of the show and counting onto the Internet Archive, containing various episodes from 2008 until the final week of shows in 2013. A number of clips and full episodes can also be seen on YouTube. Short clips from all episodes can also be seen on The Internet Archive.
On July 24, 2020. Attack of the Show's YouTube channel privatized every clip that was uploaded there, after it was announced that G4 would relaunch in 2021. However, most (if not all) clips that were uploaded to the channel can still be seen on The Internet Archive.
- G4's Proving Ground (found G4 TV series; 2011)
- Hurl! (partially found G4 game show; 2008)
- Cinematech (partially found G4 video game series; 2002-2007)
- Code Monkeys (partially found unaired pilot of G4 animated TV series; 2006-2007)
- The show page on G4TV.com; clicking on it now redirects you to a 404. However, going to the main site itself will bring you to a pong game in regards to the relaunch of G4 in 2021.
- G4 Rewind's page for Attack of the Show!