Calvin - Bond Reviewer (partially found episodes of internet review series; 2010)
Calvin - Bond Reviewer is a YouTube channel by Calvin Dyson where he primarily reviews and discusses material from the James Bond franchise.
Between 2010 and 2012, reviews were created for each of the films in the series titled My Weekly Bond. However, the review for A View to a Kill was taken down due to copyright issues. An updated version (with new host footage by Dyson and new narration) was uploaded on May 17th, 2013.
Starting in 2014, Dyson took down his review of Dr. No and began to take down his older reviews of the films and replace them with newer, longer videos.
By 2017, the original reviews for Dr. No, From Russia with Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, Casino Royale (1967) and On Her Majesty's Secret Service had been taken down and replaced.
On February 28th, 2017, the original reviews of Dr. No, From Russia with Love and Goldfinger was uploaded. This followed up on March 7 by an upload of the original reviews of Thunderball, You Only Live Twice and Casino Royale (1967). Each upload featured an introduction where Dyson explained that he was not satisfied with the videos due to their low quality and his wooden performance.
As of August 13th, 2017, the original reviews of On Her Majesty's Secret Service (which was updated) and Diamonds are Forever are no longer available for viewing. It is possible that another compilation of the original episodes will be released once the third episode (going by chronological order, it would be the Live and Let Die review).
Even if all of the removed videos are eventually uploaded, the original A View to a Kill is still missing. It likely would not be uploaded by Dyson due to the copyright issues, although it could be possible that somebody downloaded it before it was removed.
Starting in 2020, Calvin began uploading reactions to his old reviews including the original review of "A View to a Kill"
- GoldenEye 007 (found build of cancelled Xbox Live Arcade remaster of Nintendo 64 first-person shooter; 2007-2008)
- Goldeneye 007 (lost build of unreleased Virtual Boy game; 1996)
- Goldfinger (partially found deleted scenes from James Bond movie; 1964)
- James Bond 007: A License To Thrill (partially found motion simulator ride; 1998-2002)
- John Smith: Special Agent (found original version of "James Bond Jr." NES game; 1991)
- Omnibus: The British Hero (lost television documentary; 1973)
- Per Fine Ounce (partially found manuscript of James Bond novel; 1966)
- The Property of a Lady (lost production material of cancelled James Bond film; 1990-1993)
- Warhead 2000 (cancelled James Bond film; 1996-1999)
- You Only Live Twice (lost Jan Werich footage of spy film; 1967)