Jet Propulsion (partially found pitch pilot of "Ready Jet Go!" PBS Kids CGI-animated series; 2013)
Ready Jet Go! was a CGI-animated children's series created by Craig Bartlett that aired on PBS Kids from February 15, 2016 to May 6, 2019. It later returned in 2023 with a feature film entitled Space Camp. The educational objective of the show is to teach its young audience about astronomy and earth science, starring a human-like alien named Jet Propulsion.
In 2013, a pilot entitled Jet Propulsion was created to pitch the series to PBS. It is drastically different from the final show.
The pilot, produced by Wind Dancer Films in 2012 was screened to a test audience of children in 2013, and it never aired on TV. It was originally a show targeted towards older children, much like Arthur or Cyberchase. However, in order to capture the attention of younger kids, Mindy, a character who was not in the pilot, was added to the final show.  The pilot was 11 minutes in length, much like an average episode of the final series. One of the crew members was Raymie Muzquiz, who was a storyboard artist for it.
Some things that distinguished the pilot from the series were:
- Jet had a thinner face, thinner hair, purple eyes, and an orange-and-yellow raglan with a stereotypical alien on it.
- Sean was skinnier and wore a green shirt with a spaceship on it and cargo shorts. His original goal was to win the Nobel Prize. In the show, this was changed to him wanting to lead the first human mission to Mars.
- Sydney was lighter-skinned, wore her hair in a braid, and wore a pink and purple outfit.
- Sunspot was plumper and cream-colored.
The pilot was never released to the public. The only footage available comes from a demo reel from Wind Dancer Films. A few screenshots from the pilot can also be accessed on their site via the Wayback Machine.
- Bookworm Bunch (partially found interstitials from PBS Kids channel block; 2000-2001)
- PBS Kids (partially lost schedule bumpers and interstitial material of TV channel block; 1999-present)
- PBS Kids Vote-A-Rama (lost bumpers of "Arthur" themed marathon; 2002)
- Someday School (partially found PBS Kids channel block; 1998-2000)
- Adventures with Kanga Roddy (partially lost PBS children's series; 1998-2000)
- Backyard Safari (partially found PBS children's educational series; 1997)
- Barney & Friends "Season 9" (partially found alternative version of PBS children's series; 2004-2005)
- Christmastime with Mister Rogers (found holiday TV special; 1977)
- Lamb Chop's Play-Along (partially lost PBS children's puppet series; 1992-1995)
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood "Mister Rogers Talks About Conflict" (found episode arc of PBS children's educational series; 1983)
- The Puzzle Place (partially found PBS puppet series; 1994-1998)
- Reading Rainbow (found Johnny Kemp opening sequence for PBS children's educational series; 1999)
- Shining Time Station (found season one intro of PBS series; 1989-1990)
- Storytime (found PBS children's reading series; 1992-1998)
- Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? "Auld Lang Gone" (non-existent episode of PBS children's game show; 1992)
- Zoom (found pilot of revival of 1972 PBS children's series; 1995)
- Zoom (partially lost revival of PBS children's series; 1999-2005)
- The Charlie Horse Music Pizza (partially lost PBS Kids "Lamb Chop's Play-Along" spin-off series; 1998-1999)
- Curious George (lost test pilot of PBS Kids animated series based on books; existence unconfirmed; 2004/2005)
- Cyberchase "The Poddleville Case" (found test pilot of PBS Kids educational animated series; 1999)
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood (lost pitch pilot of PBS Kids animated musical series; 2006-2008)
- Dragon Tales "One Small Step for Cassie" and "Circle of Friends" (lost pilots of PBS Kids animated series; 1999)
- The Good Night Show with Melanie/Leo (partially found PBS Kids Sprout series; 2005-2006)
- The Good Night Show with Nina & Star (partially found PBS Kids Sprout series; 2006-2017)
- Kratts' Creatures (found PBS children's educational series; 1996)
- Make Way for Noddy (partially found PBS Kids version of British children's TV series; 2005)
- Molly of Denali (partially found pitch pilot of PBS Kids animated series; 2018)
- Nature Cat (lost pitch pilot of PBS Kids educational animated series; early 2010s)
- Peg + Cat (partially lost pitch pilot of PBS Kids educational animated series; 2011)
- Preschool Musical... On a Stick (partially lost PBS Kids Sprout "High School Musical" parody; 2008)
- Seven Little Monsters (found episodes of PBS Kids animated series; 2000-2004)
- Space Race (partially found PBS Kids web series; 2011)
- Super Why! (partially found British dub of PBS Kids CGI animated series; late 2000s-2010s)
- What's The Big Idea? (partially found pitch pilot of "Sid The Science Kid" PBS Kids CGI animated series; 2007)
- WordGirl (lost pitch pilot of PBS Kids educational animated series; existence unconfirmed; 2005)
- WordWorld (found test pilot of PBS Kids CGI animated educational series; 2005)