The Fugitives (partially found British children's sci-fi TV series; 2005)
The Fugitives is a British children's sci-fi television series which aired on ITV (specifically the CITV block on ITV1) in 2005. The seven unnamed episodes aired weekly from 14 April 2005 to 26 May 2005.
The series focuses on Jay Keaton, a teenage boy who is forced to go on the run with his friend Mel after he discovers he has been cloned by the company EmbroGen as part of a sinister plot to create a perfect human race. The head of Embrogen, Salko, is determined to catch Jay to prevent him from revealing the company's secret.
The cast included Alex Roe, Ciara O'Connor, Maureen Lipman, Jack Ellis, Elizabeth Healey, Nicholas Rowe and Alexander Hanson.
All seven episodes are lost. The only video footage available online is a showreel from the series' director, Jane Prowse.
- Archive of official site. (Non-functional due to reliance on Flash). Retrieved 10 Oct '20
- IMDb page on The Fugitives. Retrieved 10 Oct '20
- The series' Wikipedia page, including detailed character and episode summaries. Retrieved 10 Oct '20
- A collection of promotional images on Shutterstock. Retrieved 10 Oct '20
- Director showreel of the series. Retrieved 10 Oct '20