Jelly Jamm (partially found pitch pilot of British Spanish children's animated TV series; 2009)
Jelly Jamm is a children's animated TV series created by Carlos L. Del Rey, Victor M. Lopez, and David Cantolla (who also worked on Pocoyo) that ran on Channel 5's Milkshake! block from 2011-2013. The series consists of seven characters Bello, Goomo, Rita, Mina, Ongo, King, and Queen all taking place in a neighborhood on the planet Jammbo. The characters jam to the music produced inside bubbles from the planet's music factory, only to turn sad and grey if it stopped producing music.
In March of 2008 a pilot was made to pitch the series to Channel 5. The characters had noticeably different designs compared to the final show. Some footage of the pilot along with some character concept art was discovered on the pilot's creator Rafael Carmona's website. While more clips of the pilot were uploaded to YouTube.
In March 2022 YouTuber Fractius uploaded the series "bible" that contained more information on the pilot, any more additional information on it is currently unknown as of July 2022.
- In 2008 a web page was made for Jelly Jamm that had the pilot designs. Sadly if you want to access the page in the Wayback Machine, will appear an error called AC_RunActiveContent.js and you will not be able to see the page, as of 2023 there's no solution to this.
- In the video of Fractius "El caso del piloto perdido de Jelly Jamm Lost Media", he said that the pilot is actually a teaser, confirmed by one of the productors of the show, the same productor that gave the pitch bible to him.
Milkshake! (Channel 5)
- Angels of Jarm (partially lost Milkshake! animated series; 2007-2009)
- Audrey and Friends (partially found Milkshake! animated series; 2002)
- The Beeps (partially found Milkshake! CGI animated series; 2007-2008)
- Little Kingdom (found pitch pilot of "Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom" Channel 5 animated series; 2005)
- MechaNick (partially found Milkshake! animated series; 2003)
- Peppa Pig (partially found American dub of Channel 5 animated series; 2005-2007)
- Peppa Pig (found pitch pilot of Channel 5 animated series; 2002)
- Pip Ahoy! (partially found unaired pilot of Milkshake! animated series; 2013)
- Roary the Racing Car (lost pitch pilot of Channel 5 stop-motion animated series; 2005)
- Roary the Racing Car (partially found American dub of Channel 5 stop-motion animated series; 2008-2012)
- Astro Farm (partially found CiTV claymation series; 1990s)
- Billy (partially found CITV animated series; 1998-1999)
- The Diamond Brothers: South by South East (partially found ITV adaptation of children's detective book; 1991)
- Dream Street (found British children's TV series; 1999-2002)
- The Fugitives (partially found British children's sci-fi TV series; 2005)
- Pocoyo (partially lost pilots of Spanish-British children's animated comedy TV series; 2002-2004)
- Ripley and Scuff (partially found British children's television series; 2002-2003)
- Sooty's Amazing Adventures (partially lost animated spin-off of Sooty; 1996-1997)
- The Spooks of Bottle Bay (partially found British children's TV series; 1993-1995)
- StarStreet (partially lost British children's television series; 2001-2002)
- The Twins (partially found animated series; 2000)
- Rafael Carmona's webpage with various production material from the pilot. Retrieved 28 Sep '21