Nick Jr. (partially found revamped Face promos of Nickelodeon channel block; 2003-2004)
This article has been tagged as Needing work due to its lack of clarity, organization, and references.
On January 4th, 1988, the Nick Jr. programming block was put on the air for the first time. However, it wasn't until six years later on September 5th, 1994 that Nickelodeon rebranded the block. With that rebrand, came along a mascot known as Face. Face, voiced by Chris Phillips at the time, was a bumper would appear in between shows to say what was up next as well as tell a joke or sing a song and essentially acted as the block's main mascot.
In 2003, Face was given a redesign which gave him eyebrows, bigger eyes, a different mouth, and a new slightly deeper voice (Played by Jody Nazzaro and Jun Mizumachi). The redesign was panned by many viewers. This ended up leading Nickelodeon to get rid of him entirely in 2004 and replace him with Piper the Possum. These promos are mostly lost except for some that have been uploaded to YouTube.
Bumpers and Interstitials
- Loretta the Letter Lady (partially found Nick Jr. short interstitial series; mid 1990s)
- Nick Jr. Power Play Summer (partially found Nick Jr. interstitial series; 2005)
- Snappy Larry's Showtime (partially found Nick Jr. UK interstitial series and American dub; mid-2000s)
- The Backyardigans (partially found Nick Digital pilot of Nick Jr. CGI animated series; 2002)
- Blaze and the Monster Machines (lost unaired pilot of Nick Jr. animated series; existence unconfirmed; 2012)
- Blue Prints (partially found unaired pilot of "Blue's Clues" Nick Jr. animated/live action series; 1994-1995)
- Bubble Guppies (partially found unaired pilot of Nick Jr. CGI animated series; 2006)
- Dora the Explorer (partially found unaired pilot episodes of Nick Jr. animated series; late 1990s)
- Me and My Friends (partially found live-action pilot of "The Backyardigans" Nick Jr. CGI-animated series; 1998)
- Oswald (lost unaired pilot of Nick Jr. animated series; late 1990s)
- Super Why? (partially found stop-motion Nick Jr. pilot of PBS Kids CGI series; 1999)
- The Umizumiz (partially found unaired pilot of "Team Umizoomi" Nick Jr. CGI-animated/live-action series; 2008)
- Wallykazam! "Monty's Magic Words" (partially found pilot for Nick Jr. education series; 2010s)
- Binyah Binyah! (found spinoff of "Gullah Gullah Island" Nick Jr. musical series; 1997-1998)
- Downward Doghouse (partially found precursor to "Ni Hao, Kai-Lan" Nick Jr. animated series; 2000s)
- Made by Maddie (partially found Nick Jr. animated series; 2020)
- Whoopi's Littleburg (partially found Nick Jr. musical miniseries; 2004)