Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers (partially found English dub of anime series; 2015)
Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers is a 51-episode anime series produced by Toei Animation and based on characters by Marvel Comics. The series debuted on TV Tokyo on April 2, 2014 and ended on March 25, 2015.
An English dub premiered on Disney XD in Asia on July 6, 2015. The series also aired on Disney Channel in Asia. According to the SAG-AFTRA database, it was produced by Studiopolis in Los Angeles, California, USA. The English dub has never been officially released on home video nor has it aired on TV outside of Asia. Only brief clips of the dub from channel promos and off-screen video captures exist online. The show no longer airs on TV in Asia.
- Ben Diskin as Chris Taylor, Joel Murphy
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Wasp
- Danielle Judovits as Jessica Shannon
- Matthew Mercer as Iron Man
- Robbie Daymond as Spider-Man
- Roger Craig Smith as Captain America
- Steve Staley as Hikaru Akatsuki
- Tara Sands as Edward Grant
- Travis Willingham as Thor
- Christopher Smith as Hawkeye, Okuma Jubei
- Crispin Freeman as Loki
- Drake Bell as Peter Parker
- Steven Jay Blum as Wolverine
- Wally Wingert as Hank Pym / Giant-Man
- Christopher Smith as Disk Computer
- Jason Spisak as Deadpool
- John Eric Bentley as Nick Fury
- Keith Silverstein as Nozomu Akatsuki, War Machine, Whirlwind
- Matthew Mercer as Diablo
- Neil Kaplan as Magneto
- Peter Lurie as Sabretooth
- Rachel Robinson as Diamondback
- Richard Epcar as Toudou Kouichirou
- Robin Atkin Downes as Abomination
- Wally Wingert as Crimson Dynamo, Doctor Strange, MODOK
- Yuri Lowenthal as Iceman
- Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers' English Dub Runs on Disney XD Malaysia Retrieved 12 Aug '17.
- Search Signatory Database | SAG-AFTRA Retrieved 12 Aug '17. Note: In the "Title" field, insert "Disk Wars." In the "Production Year" field, enter "2001."
- Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers - Characters/Actors Images Retrieved 12 Aug '17.
- Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers (TV) - Anime News Network Retrieved 12 Aug '17.