Action League Now!: The Series "Monster Mashed" (lost episode of "Kablam!" spinoff animated series; 2002)
"Monster Mashed" is presumed to be the eighth episode of Action League Now!: The Series, the spin-off series of Action League Now! from KaBlam!, which lasted from 2001 to 2002.
Though the exact list of shorts is unknown, two said to be in the episode by TV guide listings from companies, such as Time Warner Cable, gives the following description:
A vengeful mummy attacks the squad; the neighborhood dog swallows Stinky Diver.
Unfortunately, the description it gives is for the episode "Stinky Diver: Behind The Mask". However, the use of the title itself may be proof that the episode does exist.
For a period of time in the late 2000s, Action League Now!: The Series returned to Nicktoons Network in reruns, however, "Monster Mashed" was skipped over for an unknown reason, and, despite the guide saying "Monster Mashed" was due to air and giving a description, it would usually play "His Dishonor" instead.
Shorts believed to have been in this one are: "Melty Dearest", "Where Pigeons Dare", "The Wrath Of Spotzilla: Part 1" and "The Wrath Of Spotzilla: Part 2".
- KaBlam! "Just Chillin" (found episode of Nickelodeon animated series; 2000)
- KaBlam! "KaFun!" (found episode of Nickelodeon animated series; 1999)
- KaBlam! "Episode 29" (non-existent episode of animated series; 1998)
- KaBlam! "The Henry and June Show" (found spinoff pilot of Nickelodeon animated series; 2000)
- KaBlam! "An Off-Beats Valentine's" (found spinoff special of Nickelodeon animated series; 1998)
- Action League Now!: The Series "Thunder Girl: Tracking The Storm" (found episode of "Kablam!" spinoff animated series; 2001-2002)
- Prometheus and Bob (cancelled film adaptation of "KaBlam!" sketch animated series; late 1990s)
- Wikipedia list of episodes of the series. Retrieved 14 Jul '19